Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Mad Cat


I am Mad Cat. I live in a bodega in Brooklyn, near where this girl used to live. She would walk by my territory on her way to the drop-off laundry and she would always look for me, even though I am always mad looking. I put up an angry front, but when I see that someone is nice, then I am nice... and actually quite happy cat. But don't tell anybody! I like to hand out with the guys. Lots of Dominican guys hang out in my bodega and I like to chillax with them. Many times I will complete a circle of five or six guys and we will talk about things in Spanish. Soy gatitito enojado bilingue.
My fur is grey but it has lovely tufts of orange, but don't let my cuteness fool you! If you try to touch my belly I will be madder than you ever would have expected even Mad Cat to get! Maybe I am actually a girl and I was pregnant that time that girl tried to touch my belly. Or maybe I am a grouch.
<3 <3 <3

No comments: