Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nosy Neighbor II


Since I've finally introduced you to Nosy Neighbor, here is Nosy Neighbor II, one of my psychotic neighbor's three cats, who made a public appearance for the first time yesterday morning.

I walked into the kitchen, as we know by now has the window that leads to the fire escape, and there was a chubster orange cat sitting in the window. At first I was shocked and wondered how Doodle could have possibly gotten outside, but as I got closer I noticed that Doodle was laying on the floor in the kitchen staring at this imposter cat. I opened the screen to say "hi" and I think I frightened him because he hissed and ran back to his own window. But then he came out slowly, but was sure to scent-mark all the crap on his side of the fire escape to show me that is his territory.






Whatever! You can keep all those crazy people's garbage!

No comments: