Thursday, November 18, 2010

Morning Commute Distraction Cat

Ever since the MTA changed the M train route and schedule in June I have had a hard time getting to the train on time; usually as I am walking about a block away from the station I see the train pulling away, leaving me to wait ten minutes for the next one. Very annoying. However, I've recently figured out about what time I need to leave the house to get to the station in time. This morning I was on my way to work and I saw this cute little cat. I went to take a picture of him (yes, I am VERY sure it was a "him"), but my phone's picture memory was full. I rushed to delete an unwanted picture, took his picture, patted his head, and ran up the stairs as I heard the train rumbling down the tracks. Luckily I caught the train and got to work on time.

No comments: