Friday, January 14, 2011

Travel Cats from the Archives...

My mom gave me a really nice digital picture frame for Christmas and yesterday I finally got around to going through my pictures on my computer to find nice ones to load to the frame. In the process I found some cats that I took pictures of but never got around to posting on City Kitties.

Below is a cat that I saw when I went to visit my friend Jenny while she was living in St. Louis.  We saw this cat when we were walking to the Budweiser brewery in this really nice, but seeminly almost abandoned, neighborhood.

We saw this cat two years ago when my boyfriend, Tash, Andy and I went to El Yunque, the rainforest in Puerto Rico.

And last, but not least, here is a cat (with no head, apparently) that I saw when I did a bike tour of Berlin in June, 2009.

No comments: