Thursday, March 17, 2016

City Kitties Travels: New Orleans Cats

I went to New Orleans for a few days for spring break and saw sooooooo many city kitties!

First I saw this cat who lives at a veterinary clinic in the French Quarter:

Then I saw this cat while I was eaing beignets at Cafe Beignet in the French Quarter:

Later I was walking around and saw a kitty in a rug shop. I was pleasantly surprised when I found that not just one cat lives there... eight do! I got to meet seven of them. I think they must looooove living in a store that's filled with string, fabric scraps, and places to hide:






When I was walking down Magazine Street in the Garden District I saw this little fatty named Perch!

This cat lives in the famous jazz club in the French Quarter, Preservation Hall:

Finally, yesterday I saw this cat who lives in a pet store in the French Quarter:

I think New Orleans was a City Kitties success!

No comments: