Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tiger: Update

I had a long, stressful day on Tuesday and went to the store that sells beer near my apartment (side note: why do so few corner stores in Bensonhurst carry beer??) and saw this cat.  As it turns out, I'd seen her before, but, for whatever reason, thought that she was grey instead of orange (even though her name is Tiger--it was a long day, okay!?!).  Then when I got home, my day became even more craptastic when I found some unpleasant mail in my mailbox, so I completely forgot to post her.  I didn't remember until tonight when I was walking home from the subway and saw not one, but two cats, neither of whom I could get a picture because they ran away and it was too dark.  Well, here is Tiger.  Now you can see her face instead of just her butt.

No comments: