Sunday, November 30, 2014

Obama

To preface this post, I'd just like to clarify that I did not name this cat. The guy at the corner store on Madison Ave. somewhere between my house and my gym told me that this cat is named Obama and, quite frankly, I'm not sure about naming a cat after Barack Obama.

Now that that is out of the way, I saw this orange kitty today and it was sooooo friendly. The corner store guy told me that the cat is from Afghanistan. I had to clarify, so I asked him if the cat was actually brought here from there. He said yes... I don't know how much I believe him, but I guess it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I told the guy at the store that I also have an orange cat, and he asked me if I ever bring him to Central Park. Doodle would definitely not enjoy a trip to the park.

Also, sorry about the catbutt shot. It was the only one where kitty wasn't blurry.

No comments: