Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dewey


I am cheating cat because I don't actually live in New York City... for all anyone knows, I've never even been there! I am Scribble and Doodles fictive kin cousin Dewey. I am so super cute cat. I am all white and have green eyes. In this picture I am being a Christmas kitty hiding in the tree. I know a photo op when I see one ;) I live in Massachusetts with the girl's mom and dad and brother who are all now my mom and two boy moms.
The best thing about being me is that I have thumbs. My thumbs are so useful because I can hold my tail while I clean it. My sister Chloe is afraid of my thumbs... well, she is afraid of everything! But when she is bothering me, I show her my thumbs and runs away. Teehee.
I am friendly cat and one time I came back from Maine in the car and slept in the girl's lap the whole time. Except I shedded my furs all over her because I was little bit scared.
This picture on the left is me sitting in the sink in Maine. I am so cute. That sink is my size! The girl tried to make me famous on icanhascheezburger . com, but the webmasterpeople did not post my photo! They are so dumb, because this is probably the cutest picture to ever be submitted!
There will probably not be any pictures of my sister Chloe on this website because she is too scared of anyone to stay still long enough to have her picture taken. However, I just got a new little brother, Diego, so maybe he will be here someday with me!!!

No comments: