Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pawn Shop Paws


Oh, hello there all you silly people walking into the hole in the ground. I am electronics store/pawn shop cat and I always sit in this window and watch dumb people go under ground. I don't think it is so bad under there, though, because usually people come out, too. But usually when people go underground they don't come back and when they do sometimes come back it is after many hours since the left in the first place! I wonder what is down there... but not too much because I would really rather just stay in my store. My store is located on the border of where Brooklyn and Queens meet. Technically, I live on the Brooklyn side, but when I am sitting in my window watching the world go by, I mostly see Queens. If you ever need some electronics or need to sell some stuffs you just, ahem, happened to come across, stop by and visit me!

No comments: