Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mad, Jr.


I am Mad, Jr. I am possibly a relative of Mad Cat, the kitty that live in the Dominican bodega in Brooklyn. I live in Queens, but not that far away. We have similar furs in that my furs are grey with pretty little orange tufts. Just like Mad! I am cute and rather happy, but I can't be Happy Cat because the folks at icanhascheezburger.com already took the name Happy Cat. So instead I am Mad, Jr.
Speak of the devil! Here is Happy Cat now:

Now that I think about it, maybe I am related to Mad Cat AND to Happy Cat. We are all grey and cute and have emotion-based names. That would be so great if I was related to a cat as famous as Happy Cat!

Just so you can see the rezemblinses, here is another picture of Mad Cat looking super cute, like meeee!:
The girl found me rolling around outside on the sidewalk near where she lives. I haven't been around for a while. I hope I am not homeless! By guys!

No comments: