Thursday, January 16, 2014

City Kitties Travels: Hong Kong Cats

I spent most of the last two weeks in Hong Kong and got to see lots of adorable city kitties there.  Here are a few of the more random ones.

This cat I saw on a market street in Central:

The following two cats are pet store residents in Mong Kok.  The pet stores don't like you taking pictures, so I had to be sneaky about these ones.  That also explains why the second picture is kind of crappy.


I'm actually not sure where I was when I saw this cat.  I was riding through Hong Kong island (I think) on the tram when I spotted this kitty sign.  I thought it was so cute, so I took a picture, then Jimmy noticed the cat in the window!

This cat I spotted on Cheung Chau island:

Random Mong Kok store cat:

Another random Mong Kok store cat.  This one was very wary of us.

And, for good measure, here is Ocean Park's most photogenic panda:

No comments: