Thursday, January 16, 2014

City Kitties Travels: Macau Maus

Jimmy and I spent a night in Macau.  We had just walked through the super touristy ruins of St. Paul's to a much more quiet residential street.  It seemed like the perfect place for a kitty to be, so we were actively looking for city kitties.  Within minutes we heard meowing, so after a bit of looking around we found this cat!

Kitty had a friend under the car parked next to it:

This woman feeds them by sliding food under the cars:

We continued to wander around the old residential streets and found more cats.  There were a bunch in this one place, but I could only get a couple of crappy pictures of one of them.  Can you spot it?


Now, here is an interesting establishment that I saw later in the day after we had gone to the island.  Why would I post it to City Kitties, anyway?
Because it's called Cat Poop Cafe!  Jimmy explained to me why, but I forgot.  Maybe I will ask him and amend the post later.

No comments: